MAXI-COSI Lara Nomad Black
Ready for small spaces and big adventures
From birth up to to approx. 3.5 years From 0 to 15 kg
With Lara, the new and compact stroller from Maxi-Cosi, getting out and about as a new family can happen from the start. Life doesn’t wait, nor should you-get out there and explore your new world, together!
Why is this stroller the perfect one for you?
You value your freedom and are looking for an ultra-compact stroller that offers the best comfort for your baby and you, no matter where you go.
You love to travel and want to explore the world with your family.
You live in the center of a big city and use public transport to get around.
Ultra-light and compact fold stroller with shoulder strap
One-hand flash fold : 1 touch on the pushbar and the stroller will automatically fold.
Padded and breathable seat : mesh fabrics on the seat unit help baby regulate its temperature
Two shopping baskets : maximum storage and easy access to parents' belongings
Best-in-class comfort and safety for baby:
• Large, ultra-padded and high-seat position
• Breathable fabrics to regulate baby's temperature
• UPF 50+ canopy
• Extendable canopy
• From birth with lie-flat position
• Multi-recline positions
• Raincover included
• Maxi-Cosi genuine 5-point harness
• 4 shock-absorbing suspensions
• Adjustable legrest
• Bumper bar
Ease of use for parents:
• Fast one-hand flash folding
• Ultra-compact fold to store in the smallest of places
• Light to push and carry with shoulder strap
• Front wheels can be locked for more comfort and security
• 2 storage baskets, including easy access shopping basket
• Washable stroller covers
• Easy braking system
• Contemporary style
• Wide selection of fashionable colors
• Compatible with a selective set of fashionable accessories
We are always here for you:
Maxi-Cosi teams are always here for you. Reach out to us 24/7 for any advice, from the early search phase to after you purchase a product. You can also rest assured knowing your Maxi-Cosi products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty!